When do we save your data?
If you contact us by phone or website and we consider the contact details to be relevant, we will keep them. We base this on legitimate interest. In addition to this, we of course save data if you are or have been a customer with us within a reasonable time.
General GDPR info
From 25 May 2018, Gia Premix AB complies with the European data protection regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR). The regulation replaces previous Swedish legislation: PuL 1998:204.
We want to give our customers the best possible service. At the same time, the requirements of the GDPR and other laws must be followed. Below you will find information about which personal data Gia Premix AB handles, how we protect it and your rights according to the GDPR.
Gia Premix AB handles personal data in various respects. The points listed below show the support we have in the GDPR (Data Protection Regulation) for handling:
- We handle personal data to be able to contact you as an existing customer.
- In order to be able to contact you regarding our services, we use address information that we received from the contact form on the website. We base this processing on legitimate interest.
The basis for handling personal data is:
- We follow the regulation and ensure that your rights are upheld. We can also show that we comply with the regulation.
- Your data is protected by confidentiality and rules for the employees who handle it.
- We do not contact people under the age of 16 without the guardian’s approval.
- Personal data that we use is never passed on for purposes other than those we decide and inform about.
- We do not store more information or for longer than we need. All data is routinely deleted as soon as it is not used.
- All handling of personal data is documented and it states, among other things, the purpose and scope.
- Only the employees who need your personal data to perform their work have access to it.
- Should personal data still be disseminated, destroyed, or tampered with by us, both those concerned and the Data Protection Authority will be informed with a description of what has happened and what we have done to resolve the matter.
You who have personal data in our registers have the right to the following:
- To receive clear information from us, e.g. when you consent to the handling of personal data.
- To request extracts to be able to see which data we process about you. The extract, which is free of charge, can be obtained orally, electronically or in paper form. We will answer you within 30 days.
- If it turns out that our information about you is incorrect or incomplete, we will correct it.
- You can also request that we stop certain processing of personal data, for example sending you mailings. It is not always possible as other interests may take precedence.
- Contact us if you have any questions. We hope to solve all your questions. Should you need more information, you can contact the Data Protection Authority.