EYE-/FACIALWASH FOR OUTDOOR USE
- The cabinet could be placed Close to the hazard area and will work independent from weather conditions.
- The eyewash is activated automatically by pulling the cover and lettingit fall down.
- The shower is loaded with two spray bottles- each bottle contains a sterile 0,9% buffered sodium chloride solution.
- The flusching time exceeds 15 min.
- When the shower has been activated both your hands are free to keep your eyelids open while your Eyes and face is flushed.
- Require no adjustment to the water mains, which eliminates all eventual problems with Legionella bacteria.
- A heating element and a thermostat will keep the temperature in the cabinet between 25-30 degrees Celsius, independent from the temperature outside the cabinet.